Saturday 8 October 2011

Thorn Apart

I know many discouraging moments may arise
As I strive hard on the battle field of life
And I know disappointments and frustrations may set in
As I try to make that impact before I depart
But that can never bring me down at all
No! "Never say die! Until the bones are rotting"
I gave my life as a precious gift to you
Asking for just your heart of love in return
But before the sun rises this morning,
You grabbed my heart, squeezed it and thorn it apart
To my long lasting divine fortune
My heart though once broken into thousand pieces
Is now mended and blended as a whole for the better
Bless the Lord! Love goes where love belongs
Juts as beauty lies in the hands of the beholder
Life, I proclaim as the battle of now and then
Confusions, tribulations and in-satisfaction

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comment.