Sunday 11 March 2012

never deserved

I am still unhappy
Because, I have missed you
Why should you be away for so long?
Have you forgotten the past?
When we used to be like one?
Those days that we cared for each other
Like the sun and the moon cares for the earth
You were my mirrior in life.
And I was your prisoner in love.
I hoped and prayed, the love lasts forever.
Till I got my heart shattered.
When you casted my heart with pain and vain.
I cried till my tears flow like a river.
I wept like the widows of the dead and archived soldiers.
My eyes blink fast and faster like never before
And my thoughts run passed the train.
Thinking of you day in and day out.
If trully this is your address,
Then please reply as fast as possible.
I need you like you never deserve
I love you like you never does.
So please come back to my heart.
I am missing completion in the heart.
And you are the problem as well as the solution
Yes! You never deserved my love.
Yet! I gave all my heart to you.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great poem! Sad and beautiful at the same time! May I follow your blog? Feel free to follow mine as well. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comment.