Saturday 9 June 2012

Missed You


I Missed You!
I Love You!
And I Need You
Oh my dear!
It would be a very big lie
Should I say I never missed you
Since that cold wind of your absence
Blew across the tender surface of my heart
I cries all night and day but very deep within
I missed so dearly, your sweet smile of ensnarement
Whenever your loving thought run through my mind,
It reminds me of our sweet memorial dances
That still remained as what you left behind
It has enraptured my very whole being
And it is swimming on my memory
That I can hardly deny this fact
Yes! I really missed only you
So don't be away any longer
I promise on my true honor
To love and treat you right
So please don't go too far
Because I would soon be torn apart
Should you still be away as if you don't care
While am crying and dying out of missing you







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comment.