Sunday 10 June 2012

Love Story

I can feel it all around me
I can see it far and near me
And I can hear it all around me
The rain-like falling of true love
The stream-like flow of true love
And the China Wall-like standing of true love
It's never on the silver platter for anyone
To have such a feeling in the heart
I learn t it is like a thousand miles journey
I am never going to let loose the courage
Yes! I can win in this thing called LOVE
If I never give up but keep on
I think I have a whole lots of tasks to accomplish
Since this is just the beginning of what's to come
Help me tell the whole world my true love story
That I am trotting through the valleys of shadows of love
Swimming in the deepest ocean of true love
And that I am very confident in this love thing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comment.